It is with pleasure to bring the European Molecular Imaging Meeting to your attention. The EMIM 2017 will take place from 5-7 April in Cologne, Germany. Be encouraged to submit your abstract and participate to see our strong French community well represented also in the European context.
I am happy that certain features dedicated to young scientists are implemented in 2017: aside the traditional scientific-speed dating we – the young ESMI groups – are organizing “Meet the experts” sessions, invite you to the young ESMI chamber to meet with the plenary speakers, participate in the science slam plenary session, enlarge your network at the EMIM party, (…).
Deadline for abstract submission is 11 January 2017 | www.emim.eu
Main CATEGORIES – see www.emim.eu for subcategories
- Imaging Metabolism
- Imaging Probes, Chemistry & Reporter Genes
- Imaging Technology, Methodology & Data Analysis
- Immunology/Inflammation and Infectious Diseases
Few notes on the general FORMAT and NEW features:
- Taking into account the increasing relevance a pre-Symposium on “Big Data” will be held already at 4th April. We hope it is of interest also for you!
- Ever attended or participated in a Science Slam plenary session? Do not miss it.
- For the first time the young ESMI groups are organizing three “Meet the experts session”
- Increased number of Parallel Sessions: there are 21 Parallel Session (instead of 18 in the former years) to be filled with oral presentations from your submissions
Of course, there will be also study group meetings, educational and poster sessions, plenary lectures (…) as in previous years.
With the EMIM 2017 the ESMI can just provide a platform for interdisciplinary knowledge exchange in the broad field of imaging sciences. But it is on you to contribute and to fill this approach with life.
The EMIM has been continuously growing over the past years and we are expecting more than 600 participants in 2017.
For any further information on programme, abstract submission, and people behind visit office.